Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hit the treadmill with intervals agian!

2 posts in one week? You guys should be impressed after December being 2 for the whole month! H(husband) and I hit the gym after work and did a 30 minute interval workout that I found. I needed something quick and to get the calorie burn up.  We did this workout and I actually liked it and it went by quickly and I didn't have the weird pace issues that I talked about here. I think since my speed was changing every minute that I didn't have time to notice my stride feeling "off"  I found this workout on FitSugar. Distance wise it got to 2.6. Next time I will shorten the warm up and cool down to get to 3.0 miles. I skipped the incline today.


On another note - we have been eating well this week. I rediscovered Skinny Taste , an awesome blog with sooo many recipes and organized so well.

We made the Chicken with Leeks and Sundried Tomatoes and it was quite good.


I hope to get in a 5 mile run in this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. And now I have another new blog to follow... WOOO! lol

    And p.s. I hate incline on the treadmill. I won't do it. Correction: Very rarely will I use incline. It's always so much easier to run on actual hills in the great outdoors.

    ReplyDelete