Friday, December 23, 2011

Pre-Christmas Update

This week has been a little hectic - so I figured I should post before the holidays and then do a post holiday recap.

I would say the post exciting thing that happened all week was that Santa came!




I get pretty excited - I would say it is the highlight of the year for living here.

We also had a little visitor ...


and when we came home last weekend our own little monster did this with our entry way tree ...


Onto the running part of the last week.

Here was last weekends run .... I was totally not feeling it but we did it anyways.






This week we went to the gym twice - I did cross training for 40 minutes one day and the second day I attempted the treadmill again.

I ran 1 measly mile and it was the hardest and sweatiest mile I have ran. But it is better than 4 minutes the last time. I swear - I am not cut out for the treadmill, but I was hoping maybe if I keep trying it will get easier. I ran my mile in 11:09 and my shins and ankles were hurting. I will stick to outside running as much as possible!!! I ended up doing the elliptical after that mile for the rest of my workout. 



No comments:

Post a Comment