Sunday, December 4, 2011

What a Weekend!

Since Friday a lot has been accomplished!

First and foremost - I am so honored that Christie has asked me to be a part of her special day. I am so excited and we will have an awesome group of bridesmaids. There are two other girls, but this photo encompasses the SC&H girls (I think this picture was from Vegas in 2010). 


We also decorated our tree for the contest at work, so that made the day a little more fun.



After work Dan & I went on and went to the gym Friday evening for the third day in a row!

Saturday was a very packed day that started of with a 5.5 mile run on the NCR trail. Even though it was below 40, it felt really nice. It went well, but after working out 3 days in a row on the Arc Trainer, my legs were feeling it. 






After running some errands, we decorated the outside of the house. 




Then we went to the SC&H Holiday Party at M&T Bank Stadium. It was a blast!


Sunday was more low key. I started working on the indoor decorations but there is a lot more to get done and I will post pics once we get our tree next weekend! 



I made one of my favorite soups ever! 

Rachael Ray's double dumpling soup. The only thing I add is some corn. Recipe Here






PS - I love the bowls, they are from Crate & Barrel.  You don't lose your spoon and the curves of the bowl makes it feel really nice in your hands on the couch! 

I think that is about it for this weekend!





1 comment:

  1. Such a fun weekend!

    Your house looks super cute decorated for Christmas! :-)

    ReplyDelete