Thursday, December 8, 2011

Almost through the week and no workout?

Last week I was so good and I went three days in a row and then ran 5.5 on the NCR and lots of other running around and cleaning. This week? I have been horrible and haven't gone.  My legs still feel tired from last week. I think too much cardio. 5k on Sunday so I probably won't do anything else til Sunday, maybe elliptical tomorrow.

I did find this picture and think it is great!


Oh - I did also find the rest of my outfit for the Jingle Bell 5k. My knee highs have fur on them! So excited.

And.... Target has these for $12.

]
Thats right - $12 and for 34 pieces of the good stuff. Not the stuff that stains or gets all weird looking after using for a while. I bought two boxes and now we can retire some other pieces and have more for using in the freezer.

Oh! And one last thing - Registration for the Baltimore Running Festival starts on Tuesday and for their 12 days of Christmas there is a $12 discount. Who is in???




2 comments:

  1. I am definitely in for saving $12! My first half is in March, and I'm sure by October, I'll be ready for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I became addicted this year ... I wish I could do DC RnR but as a tax accountant the spring is not the best for me ... I am really thinking about the Virginia Wine Country Half though.

    ReplyDelete