Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Midweek Blues

I started off last weekend with a run before work on Saturday. It went pretty well and was almost identical to the weekend before.

Weird thing is that I have been doing my outdoor 5 mile runs about 1-1:30 min per mile faster than all of last fall into December. Nothing has changed aside from my pants/shoes. I know compression has benefits but I am sure its not to that extent.


I was hoping for a mid-week run but this week it ain't happening. I will have yoga tomorrow though. 

I have been trying to plan my year of running events. Right now I have Sole of the City 10k in April and the Baltimore Running Festival (Half Marathon) in October. 

I am not quite sure what to do with the rest of my year.  If tax season wasn't encompassing all of the spring, I think I would do the Frederick Running Festival (Half Marathon) but it is way to early in May for a half for me.

Right now I am leaning towards the Baltimore 10-miler in June, especially now that the premium was presented on their Facebook Page.



The Annapolis Half moved a couple weeks after where it was last year (to Dec. 1).

Any fun things I should sign up for?

I have a wish list of running things that I want. I stopped at Dick's last week to check the clearance rack and didn't see much. I did see so many full price things that I want! Oh ... if money was endless....

Here are a couple of the things I drooled over ... If someone really wanted to get me an awesome Valentine's Day gift .....


Under Armour Women's Escape Knit Jacket

Under Armour Women's HeatGear Slice Skirt 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment